StellarMate X is a compact and powerful computer built by Astrophotographers for Astrophotographers. The principle behind StellarMate X is simple:
- Connect your equipment (Mount, DSLR/CCD, Focuser, Filter Wheel..etc) to StellarMate X via USB/Bluetooth or Network.
- Connect to StellarMate X from either your Mobile, Tablet, or Laptop/Desktop Computer.
- Start controlling your observatory and imaging from any major platform.
Command your gear with the feature-rich StellarMate App for Android & iOS. Capture, plate-solve, and livestack with ease. Select from thousands of targets dynamically sorted and filtered for your live location and time. A complete free astrophtography tool is shipped with StellarMate Plus: Ekos. You can either use the built-in Ekos Astrophtogoraphy Tool, or download it on your Windows, MacOS, or Linux computers to remotely control StellarMate from any where!
From controlling a lone mount in the field, to orchestration of state of the art observatory, StellarMate is the solution you have been waiting for.
StellarMate X is based on a compact factor mini computer. It offers 400% performance gains over StellarMate Plus, and 4x times the RAM & storage capacity along with a very fast eMMC storage and expansion slot for SSD.
- Processor: Intel Celeron J4125 64-bit up to 2.7Ghz.
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Memory: 4/8 GB LPDDR4
- Real Time Clock (DS3231) with battery.
- Storage: 64/128GB eMMC.
- SSD: Expansion Slot M.2 SSD (2280)
- USB 4x USB 3.0 ports.
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- HDMI: 2x HDMI 2.0 Support 4k Ultra HD.
- Mount: Compatible with Ikarus Vixen/Losmandy Clamp. Fasten StellarMate X back-plate with Ikarus' universal clamp and secure to your Vixen or Losmandy plate.
- The default StellarMate OS password is smate
- The default StellarMate WiFi HotSpot password is stellar@mate
For new users, using StellarMate effectively can take a bit of a learning curve (like everything else) especially given the breadth of the features if provides. Here are some useful resources to get your started:
We are proud to offer top-notch support for our customers. Please make sure to checkout first the Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge Base articles. To report any issues with StellarMate or Ekos, please submit a ticket and our support team should get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to submit the relevant logs to aid in diagnosting and resolving the issue efficiently.