Why do I get "EkosLive is Down" message when connecting to StellarMate?
Usually this message is displayed when there is a communication error between your phone/tablet and StellarMate. Try to check the following steps:
- If you have Mobile Data enabled on your phone, then disable it as this might interfer with your connection to StellarMate Hotspot.
- Double check you are fully connected to the hotspot, sometimes Android/iOS do not fully connect, check network settings for any warnings. If possible, click Keep This Connection.
- Check if you can reach StellarMate WiFi using your tablet browser. Open the browser and then go to http://10.250.25.1 You should see StellarMate Dashboard if all connection is OK.
- If you changed your username, then this automatically invalidates your license and you need to be re-issued a new license. Please contact support to request this. After a new license is generated for you, uninstall the App completely and then reinstall it so that the new license is downloaded.
- If you cannot connect with StellarMate WiFi at all, double check the power. It must be supplied 5v@3A.
- If no response at all after reboot (i.e. not hotspot created), try to connect HDMI cable to the mini-HDMI port closest to the USB-C power port and connect it to an external monitor. Do you see any messages? Please send a screenshot to support.
- If all above fails, you can try re-flashing StellarMate OS image unto the SD card (or a new SD card).