Stellarmate offers an application that makes it simpler for StellarMate users to send debug logs to StellarMate Developers. Ekos Debugger allows users to start up KStars and/or INDI and whenever an error occurs and/or a crash happens, users are able to save the logs and attach them to a ticket.
How to use Ekos Debugger
1. VNC into your StellarMate or use any other method to view the StellarMate Desktop.
2. Double-click on the Ekos Debugger icon
3. Select the modules that are usually crashing with your profile and then click Start.
Note: You can click on the Restart on Crash checkbox to toggle automatic reloading of KStars/INDI.
4. KStars/INDI should now be open, proceed with starting your profile and using StellarMate normally.
5. When KStars/INDI crashes, click on Save Logs and choose the folder where the logs will be saved.
6. Navigate to your Logs folder in order to retrieve your logs.
Created : 2020-07-16 07:35:39, Last Modified : 2020-07-30 09:55:38