Stellarmate offers remote troubleshooting support via TeamViewer. If the support team request TeamViewer access for StellarMate, then please follow this guide to install and setup TeamViewer on your StellarMate.
StellarMate must be connected to the Internet for remote troubleshooting to work. Connect StellarMate to your home WiFi network via the SM App, or connect Ethernet cable from StellarMate to your home router.
1. Open your browser and go to stellarmate.local
2. Click on the Software menu option.
3. Click on the Download button under TeamViewer.
4. TeamViewer will start downloading.
5. When it is fully downloaded, click on Install under TeamViewer.
6. You will see a loading screen, and when its done, you should see that it has been successfully installed.
7. Click on the Go To button (bottom-right side) and then click on DESKTOP.
8. A VNC page should open, click on Connect.
9. Type in “smate” for the password (without quotations.)
10. You will see a TeamViewer License and Agreement page, click on Accept.
11. Now find TeamViewer on the StellarMate system tray, and click on it.
12. A dialog will open, click on set a personal password.
13. A settings page will open, click on the Security Tab, and in the password field, put in “smate” (without quotations). Then click on OK.
14. Now just keep a note of your TeamViewer ID, and give it to our support team whenever you need help with your StellarMate.
Created : 2020-06-09 09:38:41, Last Modified : 2020-06-10 04:04:46